Could She Be Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BaxterTheDog, May 29, 2014.

1. So i broke up with my ex girlfriend about a month ago, and 2 weeks later she was with another dude (not bf/gf but they kissed) ,she says they never had sex, i beleive her. And out of nowhere she asks if she can come over and we had unprotected sex and i pulled out (stupid as shit i know), happened again a couple days later, then she randomly kicked me to the curb and went to go see this other dude again, yesterday she called me and said she needed to buy a pregnancy test, shes on the pill and took the last one on monday, its thursday and she hasnt gotten her period, says theres no signs that shes gonna get it, are we over reacting? how long should we wait to get a pregnancy test? 

2. Fucking right now what are you waiting for an invitational baby bump

Lol BBc code

3. Dude...

You're getting played. Why would you even bother to let her crawl back just for sex?

She very well could be pregnant if she is being honest about not getting her period.

Some people...

4. Block her number. She using you. Next time wrap it up. Sneak her the plan b. She wants that child support check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 garrison68, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    She should go to the doctor, and find out right away.  If she is pregnant, the best solution would be abortion.  Otherwise, you're fucked for the next 19 years.  

6. smells like bullshit to me honestly. i think shes just trying to keep you around. shes on the pill, if she takes it like she is supposed to its a very very small chance that she actually is, missed periods are normal when your on the pill. still have her get a test to be sure if ya'll are worried but i wouldn't sweat it.