Could she be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thepizzaman, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Alright so here it is. On Friday (October 12th) I was with my girlfriend watching a movie at my house. Eventually we started doing some foreplay and I penetrated her for a second but she told me to stop cause I didn't have a condom (there was a bit of pre cum). At that point her period was already 2 days late and all I did was briefly penetrate with only a minuscule amount of pre cum but now it's Wednesday and she's now a total of 7 days late and I'm starting to get worried. I'm just wondering how likely it is that she's pregnant based on your experiences with the matter? She's really stressed out now and that could be delaying her period. We're getting a test tomorrow too but I need some reassurance. Any help would be great! :confused_2:

2. I am not an expert, but my opinion says you're totally fine. If she was already late and then you fooled around, well then she's just late. Or she's pregnant, with another dude's baby.

3. Or shes pregnant with OPs baby

4. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Or shes pregnant with OPs baby[/quote]

Or she was already knocked up.

5. OP, tomorrow your girl is going to be bleeding everywhere and you will be happy.

6. If the girl is pregnant from that little amount of sex then it will be a fucking miracle and the child will be our next saviour

7. Yes she sure as hell can ,especially if she's a pretty fertile chick , don't sleep on the pre cum, its a sneaky lil bastard, while your thinking ,I'm safe I pulled out, the lil guys are making a mad dash to that egg.

8. Subbed for results.

My thoughts and prayers are with you OP!

9. I am not an expert BUT I do believe the formula for a baby is semen + vagina.

So yes, possibly.

10. Haha I remember a blade saying his son is a product of precum. Good luck OP.

11. I found this...

"Pre-ejaculate (sometimes called "pre-cum") is fluid released by the Cowper's glands, which are two small glands along the male reproductive/urinary tract. This fluid helps to neutralize the otherwise acidic environment of the urethra and, as such, offers protection to sperm that might soon travel that route via ejaculation. The fluid is clear and, in some but not all men, is visible at the tip of the penis during sexual arousal.

Sexuality and health educators often warn individuals that pre-ejaculate might have sperm in it and thus could cause a pregnancy. Theoretically this is true, as there might be sperm that are still "left over" in the urethra from a previous ejaculation earlier that day or earlier in that same sexual session (either because of masturbation or sexual activity with a partner). Thus if sperm are "left over" in the urethra and then a man's Cowper's glands release pre-ejaculatory fluid, and it comes forth to the tip of the penis during arousal, then there is a chance that some sperm could be carried in this fluid and get into his partner's body, if they are having intercourse without a condom.

That said, research that has examined the content of pre-ejaculatory fluid has rarely found sperm present in it. This does not mean that sperm is never present in pre-ejaculatory fluid; it just means that it does not appear to typically be present. In your case, since your boyfriend did not ejaculate in the days before your encounter, it is unlikely there were any sperm "left over" in his urethra. We can assume that though he did not ejaculate in the days before your sexual encounter, he probably did urinate, thus likely clearing his urethra of any sperm. However, if you would like more certainty, consider getting a pregnancy test through your campus health center or a local family planning clinic.

It is important to note that infectious agents (including HIV) can be present in pre-ejaculate. Therefore it is still a good idea to use a condom in order to reduce the risk of infections that are transmitted through fluids, such as chlamydia, gonorrhea and HIV.

Even when it turns out that the likelihood of an unintended pregnancy is low, pregnancy scares often make couples consider their choices with more seriousness. This might be a good time to talk about how to keep things from going "too far" from where you feel comfortable. What might make future romantic encounters comfortable? Should you both start carrying condoms? Do you want to engage in certain behaviors and avoid others? What feels right to you given your age, experience, values and feelings for each other? Thinking and talking through these points can help you figure out more about how you want to lead your relationship. Good luck."

12. OP, I suggest you go to babynames.com cause yo chick got a bun in the oven.

13. #13 liekz0mg1, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    Not sure why your online asking us, if she is already late then drive your happy ass to a pharmacy, buy a pregnancy test for her, and then see what comes up! Once a symbol comes up that will answer your question. PROBLEM SOLVED! :hello:

Maybe the worrying and fear you are experiencing currently will make you a smarter man next time your throwing that bad boy around.

14. [quote name='"liekz0mg1"']not sure why your online asking us, if she is already late then drive your happy ass to a pharmacy, buy a pregnancy test for her, and then see what comes up! Once a symbol comes up that will answer your question. Problem solved! :hello:

Maybe the worrying and fear you are experiencing currently will make you a smarter man next time your throwing that bad boy around.[/quote]

lmfao

15. If she is preggos and under 18 then your life is gonna change radically.

16. Don't worry OP

Your precum will only get her preggo if you didn't pee before your last ejaculation.

I have researched for over 50 hours about precum debunking false studies because of flaws and looking at the true facts

The female reproductive system is complex and the acids in her vagina would disintegrate your little babies. Cream pie'ing a girl doesn't always mean 100% chance of pregnancy either

Don't worry OP!! :smoke:

17. Having sex changes the girls period even if you did it her period changes everytime you have sex

18. Take her to the doctor if fear of soon to be babies

19. Good news everyone! She took a test and she's not pregnant! Man I feel so relieved, I don't know how I would've put up with having a kid right now. I think a big celebratory bowl is now in order for tonight! :hello: :bongin:

20. Nice man. Nice. :smoke: