Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could my weed have been laced with PCP?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushman2020, Jan 15, 2009.

1. #1 kushman2020, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    ok i know everyone has had some point where they have good weed and think "gotta be something in that shit". but looking back to the first time i got high compared to all the other times, i only see small similarities.

let me describe the first time i got high. i got it from a guy who was mad shady first off and a complete moron. when i smoked it, i did have that head feeling of being high, but there were other things that ive never experienced since. firstly, i only took 3 good hits, for anyone thinking i smoked a lot. but when i took my third hit, it felt like my jaw was unhinged from the rest of my head. for about 40 minutes after that, the room i was in turned black in white but i saw everything in shades of greens and blues. i laid on my bed to just try to relax, but while i was laying there, my eye started to itch and my eyelid felt crooked (im doing the best i can to describe this). i felt like there was something behind my eye, so i started rubbing where my eye socket met my nose. i almost inserted my finger inside my eye cavity, but told myself to stop rubbing it before i rip my eye out. then spidercrawl by buckethead came on and i started freaking out(i dont think that part is relevant).

i have never felt anything like that with the jaw and the eye and the color since then, but i was definitely high. i always thought there might have been something in that. anyone with PCP experience have any input? if i had to choose what it was laced with i would definitely say PCP.

btw i bought "2 grams" for 40 bucks. average price around me. at that time i was ignorant, however, and realize that it only added up to a little over a gram.

EDIT:
    to anyone else reading, keep in mind this is a PAST experience. its not like i just started smoking and im freaking, ive been smoking regularly for a while now and know what its like to be high. that first time just doesnt share any similarities to any other time i got high

2. who laces weed? think about it and calm down. 1.) Who laces weed, sells it for weed price and dosent tell the seller? 2.) what are the chances.. Obviously your in the appretence toker section so your tolerence is really low... i think it was just a combonation of more THC than your used to and paranoia and placebo, its all in yo head.

3. #3 Jankydank, Jan 15, 2009
    A lot of people lace weed. Just because you've never had any or known of it doesn't mean it's not out there.

To the OP. It could have been laced with something or you could have just had a low tolerance. But this sounds like something you'd experience on PCP. It's tough to know though because drugs effect everyone differently.

4. nah dude this is a past experience. ive smoked a lot since then and never had that experience. it was years ago, but i remember it cuz it was intense. and like i said, i thought i was buying two grams cuz i was inexperienced but really it was just a little over a gram. so really i wasnt buying for weed price.

5. #5 kushman2020, Jan 15, 2009
    yea my one friend who tried pcp said it makes you feel invincible. i remember one time he told me about some guy who took off chunks of his face to feed his dog....

to anyone else reading, keep in mind this is a PAST experience. its not like i just started smoking and im freaking, ive been smoking regularly for a while now and know what its like to be high. that first time just doesnt share any similarities to any other time i got high

6. your buds were defintiyl dipped in pcp

7. your bud was laced with pcp, opium, and coke

:rolleyes:

8. #10 kushman2020, Jan 15, 2009
  9. #11 kyle187, Jan 15, 2009
    hes not being a dick. your just a stupid shit.

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated at GC. - JD

10. may i ask why im a stupid shit?

11. you think somebody would lace your middies with pcp..

12. did you read my whole post or just the title?

13. that made me LOL

-Dave

14. Lol, yeah hes the one being a stupid shit. (/sarcasm)

Seariously, Gtfo of this thread if your just gonna flame him.
    Look at the price he payed for a gram, 40$?!
    Its $10 a gram here.. hell for $40 we would get atleast 5 grams.
    There ofcourse is a chance that it wasnt laced and his tolerance was just really low, but look at some of the effects.

To the OP, You could have been just having an anxiety attack, and if you are stoned when those happen, their scary as hell :p.

/end ramble:hello:

15. kyle really got to the point with that one lolol.

16. If you think his weed was laced, then your a stupid shit yourself. No dealer/hookup, would randomly decide to waste other drugs lacing your bud.

17. thank you lol. its not like this just happened or anything. it was a while back when i was ignorant and i was curious if anyone had any input.

the only reason why i was wondering about it being laced was because of the hallucinations and the attempted eye removing that was somewhat painless lol. but thank you for an honest opinion. i know what it feels like to be really high, and that time was not it.

18. READ THE END OF YOUR QUOTE!

It says, it was little over a gram. I'm guessing that means 1.2-1.3.
    And really think about what your saying before you talk. If he picked up some schwag, dipped 'em and sold them to a first timer.. and he gave him a tiny bit more then a gram, for 40$.

To say it DOESN'T happen, is ignorant.