Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

could it be??? purple haze?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rememberlove, Aug 3, 2012.

1. im visiting a friend in boston and we picked up an ounce of this for $350...(yikes im used to cali prices lol) but anyway the high is fucking incredible. the dealer didn't tell us what it's called but the high is super heady, like space flight, and the nugs look sativa. so maybe this is the elusive purple haze...

because im high, ill also include a funny pic i took of blake lively :p

Attached Files:

2. I'm pretty sure that strain is extinct

3. that isn't haze..

but it looks bomb as hell..

4. Whether or not its purple haze I have no idea, but damn it looks nice

5. [quote name='"bruhlazer"']I'm pretty sure that strain is extinct[/quote]

does anyone know the details of the extinction? one of my friends said the last two plants burned down in a greenhouse or something but he's been known to make shit up.

6. Some guy on here claimed to have 60 plants of purple haze hahah

7. I remember when i got a sac of purple haze 5 years ago...dude didnt trick me.

8. Looks like purple sour diesel

9. Purple haze still exists I had some back in November

10. lol k

11. [quote name='"BlackHoleSlam93"']Purple haze still exists I had some back in November[/quote]

Yeah dude...

12. [quote name='"Doobious Joe"']Looks like purple sour diesel[/quote]

it definitely smelled more sweet than fuely but that's a good call

13. Are you sure it was purple haze? are you sure it wasnt..............nothing?

14. [quote name='"JLTNL"']
    Are you sure it was purple haze? are you sure it wasnt..............nothing?[/quote]

Indeed I am sure bought directly from grower

15. haha whats all the fuss about purple haze being extinct we still get it here in the UK, its expensive, it stinks, its very very potent, it puts you to sleep but in a sativa way.

Stoners always try to think they know better for some reason, its still out there people.

16. The purple haze you can find in seed banks all around the world is completely different from the NY purple haze born in Wash Heights in the 80's. That shit is gone. And that's definitely not it in your pic. Looks good though!

17. ^^ this..g13 has a decent purple haze but it's not the real original and that pic doesn't look like it..looks like an indica that just got cold when they harvested it and made it purple

18. looks like mr nice

19. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']haha whats all the fuss about purple haze being extinct we still get it here in the UK, its expensive, it stinks, its very very potent, it puts you to sleep but in a sativa way.

Stoners always try to think they know better for some reason, its still out there people.[/quote]

apparently the original genes have been lost but it's certainly plausible that breeders have bred something similar to the original phenotype and they're calling the new one purple haze.

but whatever. i smoked a bowl this morning and actually enjoyed running my errands today. Mary and I really get along :)