Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I Use This To Grow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alidaman, Dec 4, 2009.

1. looks a little too small to grow weed in.

2. hmmmm, well is it totally out of the realms of possibilty? ive heard people just grow them in pots hahah, so wouldnt this be the same. i only want one small personal plant to gain like one bowl out of.... nothing huge :)

3. #4 evilhoodlem, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    Yes you can grown in that. but i would make sure you secure that that, ill feel it will tip over.

With good lighting it will would fine.

I think you could get a 1/8 maybe a tad more with something like that

and no offence one bowl wounldnt be worth it. aim for an 1/8th :)

4. more like a qp

5. WTF are you serious. An 8th. Much more. That look like it would be good to grow in. But you would need a lot of them.

6. nothing is too small...on a different website, a dude grew in a speaker with a 70w hps light.

it would work, you'd just have to make sure that your plants don't get rootbound. also make sure you do NOT set it just on the windowsill; mj needs more light than a filtered window. i also suggest growing one plant per machine...but i'm no expert.

7. hahah this was really only a therory... but like would the weed need any special nutrient, ive always thought weed was a very invasive plant, it could grow in many different conditions. to be totally honest i dont have the first idea what i would do after the plant had grown.. im guessing i would take it out rom there and pot it... wait for buds to grow then clip and dry etc... but would i really need special lighting?

8. oh... and random idea.... i have a UV strip light... are they in any way beneficial or sny sort of problem to growing any plants? thx heheh

9. There is an entire growing section of GC Here

You should be able to find out anything you need to know about growing there. :D