Could I top all of the nodes on my LST plant or would that be bad

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by DannyDimes420, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I've been growing this plant for about 2 months now and it has started to grow fast and I am wondering if I topped it if I could make the plant way bigger. My goal is to get a few pounds off of this plant so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also this picture was taken a few days ago the branches are all pointed towards the sun again and have grown up a few inches.

Attached Files:

2. #2 GreenhouseGrower5784, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    I think she looks great. I do not LST outside because the sun rises and falls reaching all branches on its own. I have found out if you just plant and leave it alone you can get POUNDS! Also remember the leaves are the plants solar panels so the more you remove the less energy it gets! Happy growing my friend!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 GorillaGherkin, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    I’d do a Scrog net over it and keep topping it and tucking it under the net that way all the bud is potent and dense not just top buds.
    874E894F-090E-4067-8EA0-AAB11FDE19BD.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. How high would you put the SCROG net over the plant and should I top all of the nodes or just a few to not stress the plant and stunt it or what. This is my first time growing and so I'm a little slow haha

5. id do a 5x5 or a 6x6 net over it and stake it about 10-12 inches above the plant. But if it’s ur 1st grow ya may wanna hold off. Tucking,pruning, and feeding everyday can take anywhere from 1-1.5 hrs a day.