Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I smoke regular (non medical) weed on probation if I have a card?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RichGuy, May 21, 2018.

1. Could I smoke recreational weed while on probation? I have a medical card but I wanted to know if I could smoke with my friends or would my thc levels be too high? I have talked to my P.O. and he is cool with my card possession. Thanks

2. Not usually. You'll be tested and I don't know about where you live, but here it's a zero tolerance. You have to pee clean.

3. I strongly doubt your PO will be testing levels of THC in your piss, as a medical card holder if he said you can use cannabis you are fine. Some people need higher doses of cannabis for it to effect them well, so you say you smoked more of your lower THC stuff, although most states medical cannabis is just as good as the recreational if not better... I know someone who was recently put on 4 years probation on cannabis related charges and the judge wanted to make him abstain from cannabis, but his lawyer argued since he had his medical card it was his right to use cannabis so he is allowed to smoke as much as he wants in those 4 years

• Winner Winner x 1