Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I Smoke A J In My Room Without Getting Caught With My Plan...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asd11, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

So I need to be able to smoke in my room without gettin caught will my plan work?

I dont have a screen on my window so if i lean out it and smoke the j outside to the right of the window with a towel under the door and air freshner  and a fan blowing out the window to prevent smoke from coming in would i get caught? I ONLY have a j by the way. Would my plan work or would I end up nuking my room and hallway?

thanks

2. You MIGHT have a chance of getting away with it, but the odds are you're just going to get caught.

You should buy a cheap pipe or bong and then you can get away with smoking inside.

Otherwise, just go on your sideyard or a nearby park, etc.

Hope I helped.

3. Mmmm i wouldn't do it man. Joints reek! If you used a bong and a sploof(paper towel tube stuffed with laundry softner sheets) your chances of being undetected are better.

4. I feel like I have a good chance Id keep the J outside at all times not even infront of the window itd be to the right of it

5. Go for it, but through past experiences I highly recommend going outside. Plus you won't have to be paranoid.

6. What really matters is how much time you have for yourself to get this done. If you have a couple hours where you're not disturbed i think you could pull it off.

7. make an apple pipe and use that, might fair better with it

8. I know man but its at night with my parents down the hall and my rooms on the second floor so this is my only option. If i can get my hands on a small bong and rip it out the window with everything completely outside would tht work?

9. It's 50/50. I wouldn't do it but you might just get away with it. In my experience doing things like this the anxiety of being caught sorta ruins the high.

10. #10 Danksterdam, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    If you really want too just wait till you think they're asleep and with what you mentioned in the op and sprayin some air freshener i dont think there would be much/ if any smell in the morning. But if your parents dont want you smoking inside its just more respectful/easy to blaze outside

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

11. I think it would still smell. Now if you did it at night while people were asleep, I think it would be fine the next morning.

12. 2nd that, fucken hate being paranoid,, i like to chill and smoke in my own peace of mind

13. Just don't do it. Imo any type of paper/blunt/bluntwrap w.e. burning usually gives off a distinct smell that takes a while to get rid off. If you were smoking out of glass or a bowl of some kind, i've noticed the smell dissipates quicker. Seems easier to get rid off.

14. Just do it. Smoke it a little faster than usual. Shoot any intruders (with a nerf gun).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Joints are literally the most smelly way to ingest weed. You're better off with a cheap metal pipe or one hooter

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

16. I do this quite frequently without failure:

The very first thing you need to do is get a mason jar to put your mary jane, piece, and paraphernalia inside of to prevent it from stinking up your room. Get a small pipe so it fits in the jar.

Step 1: Towel under the door and turn a fan on if you've got one.
    Step 2: Make sure all parentals are not near your door (or wait for them to sleep).
    Step 3: Open your window(s).
    Step 4: Take hit's out of pipe, and blow all of the smoke out of your window, making sure none comes back inside.  ( also, the moment you finish clearing your pipe, hold the carb, cover the bowl, and cover the mouthpiece to prevent smoke from leaking into the room. This is so important!! )
    Step 5: Place everything back inside mason jar.
    Step 6: Spray air-freshener to mask smell and keep window(s) open for at least 5 minutes.
    Step 7: Wash hands, eat a tic tac, and throw in some eye drops.

You now have a tutorial on how to smoke in your room without getting caught.  :smoking:  :metal:

17. So did it work?  OP didn't post back so he got caught?

18. OP can't answer right now because he is in time out.

19. Bro this is what you do... Bust the joint out and start blazing that shit. If you hear someone coming in your room pull down your pants and start jacking it. Trust me, Mom and/or Dad are gonna be so startled they just caught you jacking it they wont even notice the weed smell. Maybe.

20. You could, but the smoking wouldn't be enjoyable because of the sketching, and your high is almost guaranteed to be a paranoid one - is it really worth it