Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I pratice joint rolling with a gum wrapper and oregino?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Oct 6, 2012.

1. So I don't waste and bud or papers can I practice like this?

2. how would you be wasting bud? Lol

I used to use bible paper.. and I have heard you can use pencil shavings to practise as well..

good luck!

3. No rolling dank is ridiculously easy. Get some nice moist buds, break em down finely by hand, then just keep trying.

4. #4 TokinUp, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Yes...i would suggest getting a pack of papers, grinding some bud up and start rolling.just use the same bud and keep practicing untill you get it.remember to roll up and down to get the form of the joint right.then make sure you get it nice and tight for the final roll.

5. If you're concerned about rubbing off a bunch of kief from multiple re-rolls, yeah, you could use oregano to get the technique down. Concept is pretty much the same.

6. just buy a pouch a rolling tobacco and practise with that,then wen you feel comfortable make a fat fucking joint and enjoy ur own roll ;)

7. The way I learned is practice... the real thing is much better then anything else tobacco, pencil shavings , oregano ,ect are nothing like weed so you might get good rolling up those shavings but then fail hard at the weed just take your time and don't worry if sum bud falls out I found my biggest problem learning was that I was always scared of fuckin it up when you stop it comes natural

8. First of all go buy a pack of papers and if that's a prob your not old enough to be on this site Nuff said

9. i practiced with oregano but you should use actual papers... my last oregano rolled joint was a fatass 2 paper one... and the cops confiscated it when they searched my house (without a fucking warrant) lol jokes on them though... retards

10. no it's not. it's a skill that takes a lot of practice

but you should just practice with actual bud

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_Xf8-DROE]The Technique - a perfect joint every time - how to roll a joint - YouTube[/ame]

11. Hah, I didn't even notice the gum wrapper. Yeah dude, you'll need to use papers. What you roll doesn't matter all that much, but you need papers. Even the kind of papers can help... I've used some pretty shitty low-grade papers I couldn't roll worth shit with. Don't cheap out on papers... endless frustration when the gum keeps coming off and wont stick. :mad:

12. 1. buy weed
    2. buy rolling papers
    3. buy filter tips
    4. put it all on a tray so nothing will be wasted.
    5. start rolling

First you might not like rolling, but that is only because you suck at it at the beginning. Later on you will start to love it. Just practice with weed and rolling papers, though. Leave the wrapper in the trashcan and the oregano in the spice rack ;)

Edit: and by the way, if your user name is EastCoastSwag you can't use a wrapper and oregano... That aint swag, bro

13. I am going to get a pack of zig zags are they good for rolling?

14. Wait, so you're a medical patient and you want to use gum wrapper and oregano? WHAT THE FUCK. Trolling?

15. why not just invest $1 in rolling papers?

16. just use weed, sure the first few are going to be air bags but once there smokable thats all that matters, it takes time to be able to roll a perfect joint

17. I am not legally medical yet. I am just saying medical smoker as I smoke for medical reasons but till November i am still breaking the law.

18. Just buy a pack of papers and roll with oregano or pipe tobacco. It won't be stick like bud, but you'll get the idea? Gum wrappers? Lmao. You must be desperate to save a dollar worth of papers.

19. I started off rolling cigarettes. I wouldn't recommend starting smoking cigs but if you already do buy some loose tobacco and a pack of papers, you'll be rolling like a champ within a week.

20. ^ i dont think anybody really rolls like a champ within a week