Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

could i make my compressed keif into hashish?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LemonSourD, Nov 10, 2012.

1. hey i have about 30 or more keif disks from using my keif box and then compressing into disks and storing them in pill bottles so im worndering is there anything i can do with them or make them into too increase potency or make into cool black hashish ? thank you :smoking:

2. you could make qwiso

3. should just smoke it like that it is essentially "kief hash"

4. yes or QWISO

5. [quote name='"shroomkid"']should just smoke it like that it is essentially "kief hash"[/quote]

It's not hash, hash is trics processed in some way or form.

6. I prefer my kief minimally processed. Just pressed and then smoked.

IMO the only time to make a concentrate is when you want to make low quality bud or trim into something potent.

7. have these not been processed in the sense that they've been through a pollen press and been heated ?

8. Just throw that kief on top of a bowl. Get you high asamutherfucker.

9. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']

It's not hash, hash is trics processed in some way or form.[/quote]

Actually Hash originated when people down in Venezuala where working in the cannabis fields and would get a layer of crystals on them. They would scrape it off with a credit card, then smoke and sell the rest.

Sent from my LG-C729 using GC Forum

10. I wouldnt make qwiso keif is potent enough as is i couldnt bring myself to have a bunch of nice keif only to soak it in some chemicals and if you want to turn into into a black hash substance just add slight heat amd pressure and you will get some

11. What do u think hashish is "facepalm"

12. [quote name='"Krillin"']

Actually Hash originated when people down in Venezuala where working in the cannabis fields and would get a layer of crystals on them. They would scrape it off with a credit card, then smoke and sell the rest.

Sent from my LG-C729 using GC Forum[/quote]

Hash has been around alot longer than credit cards man

13. [quote name='"Krillin"']

Sent from my LG-C729 using GC Forum[/quote]

Who the fuck told yu that lol

14. [quote name='"regtokey"']

Hash has been around alot longer than credit cards man[/quote]

It may not have been a credit card, but that's the honest oragins.

Sent from my LG-C729 using GC Forum