Could I make a bong out of a regular pipe and a water bottle?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by psychedelican, Oct 1, 2015.

1. If I were to take a regular 4" pipe, cut a hole in the side of a water bottle, and fill it with water passed the end of the pipe, could I get an effective, smooth hit?

I'm saying this because I used a bubbler and a bong recently and they were much better for me then a pipe, but I only own a pipe as for now, and don't wish to spend much money or time buying a bong off of the internet. Plus, pipes are much more concealable

2. Yes that would work, but sometimes it may taste salty or like a plasticy taste but it works which is the main thing. You're better off with a waterfall IMO.

3. yep it'll work..you can make it out of alot of things.... personally i wouldnt use any type of plastic

4. I've smoked from just about everything imagineable. Theres a list i made somewhere on GC with everything I could think i've used... I don't know where.
    You can use just about anything, but that dosn't mean you should. If you need a bong sticking a chillum into a bottle below the water is a better option. But if you had a chillum, i feel like you would have asked about that instead... A pipe will be fine for a one time thing.