Could I leave her a bit longer?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Backa_, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Alright guys so I'm on day 91 growing Big Bang Auto and I'm not sure whether to flush tomorrow or leave a tad longer? I'm growing in DWC so I only need a 3 day flush, I'm leaning towards a stone effect with a tad head but I've probably gone past that
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. once you see 20 % of them brown under the scope there done . unless you looking for a couch lock . what i like puts my ass to sleep . mine are coffee brown .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pull a nug dry it and see what u have! Thc wise! Everyone I have told that too is happy they did

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. do you just snip one of and dry in oven for ten mins?

5. I'd let her go. Still lots of white pistils. Your close though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. U do look like ur not quite there! So another week or more is not a problem

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. IMHO... not quite there yet. Looking good, but the last couple of weeks can really fatten them up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. yea i agree with the other guys who say leave for another week .......but try drying a small bud over a few days,,that should give you an idea of what the high/stone is like ,,the taste wont be there or the smell but its just testing for the high etc,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thank you guys I'll leave her another week and see how she goes

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Day 91 from sprout. I thought autos were supposed to be quick and easy? :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. So did I :cautious: I would've grown some photos but I sold my HPS

• Like Like x 1
  12. yea your right in saying that 'MickF' ..ive seen lots of growers saying their Autos are taking more time than the seed-breeders,,,,but you know what seed-breeders are like ,but i bet they have got the best lighting and grow in ideal conditions etc ,,,but some autos take the biscuit with the times they give like 70day when really they know its going to take most growers longer than what they say like 90 days ,,,you see growers growing 3 autos with one well in to flower ,one just staring to flower and another what looks like its still in veg ,,,its got to be the breeders at fault ,,so i'd only buy from a breeder who had been seed breeding for a good few years and had a good reputation for their Autos ,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2