Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I get my grandmother mmj?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Reppin 713, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Well blade I've been thinking and my grandmother who is 70 has a severe case of osteoporosis her back is extremely bad they have given her every drug and treatment there is, they are going to soon give her experimental drugs. So I got to thinking could she get a card. She also wears a back brace almost 24/7. Literally no treatments for osteoporosis they have have worked.

2. Where is your grandmother? State laws vary.

3. I hope your grandma is in California, or other sane MMJ state! Last time I went in for a bone scan, the tech said I had the best bones she had seen all day! In light of the articles below, I'm not too surprised! ;)

Hebrew U. Researchers Find Cannabis Can Strengthen Bones (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]- Good News - News - Israel National News

[/FONT] Activation of CB2 receptor attenuates bone loss in osteoporosis (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

[/FONT] Cannabinoids and the skeleton: From marijuana to reversal of bone loss.
    (abst - 2009)
    [FONT=&quot]Unbound MEDLINE | Cannabinoids and the skeleton: from marijuana to reversal of bone loss. PubMed Journal article abstract

[/FONT] Marijuana/Cannabis may protect against osteoporosis (news - 2009)
    Marijuana/Cannabis may protect against osteoporosis

Cannabis may prevent osteoporosis (news - 2009)
    BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | Edinburgh, East and Fife | Cannabis may prevent osteoporosis