Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could i get medical weed if it were legal where i live?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ItsMedicinal420, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering if weed was legal where i live( illinois ) then would i be able to be prescribed it? Because i had epilepsy when i was a kid(not any more) i have sometimes have high stress levels and depression

2. This entirely depends on how the law is written for your state, if your state ever gets around to having a law :(. Different states allow different conditions. Which is rather confusing.
    Illinois

3. dude!!! If you've found the cure for epilepsy then you can make billions on it now...:p

...as far as I know, there is no cure, and if you had it, you still got it...:(

4. Please review the "Do you qualify" sticky thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.