Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I Get Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jakester96, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Im 18, i live in Ontario, Canada and of course medical marijuana is legal. A couple years ago i was biking and i got hit by a car and it was a hit and run, by the time i got up and tried to look at the license plate th driver was gone. But anyways, after that my back has not been the same. Theres days where i can barely walk and days it doesnt hurt at all... i have yet went to see a doctor about it but hopefully going to soon. So im just wondering if i could get medical marijuana for this reason ?

2. I dont know but hope for your sake you can. That's what medical is for IMHO, hurting and sick people.

We cant live a healthy life on narcotic pain killers.

3. There's a whole topic stickied above that details what you can get a MMJ recommendation for.