Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I get in trouble?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxfinnacexx, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys I was just wondering, I have been looking for a job for a while and havent found anything meanwhile being sober. I was talking with my dad and he said that I could do community service instead of working. The reason I need to do one or the other is because they will enable me to get a car. Which in fact is my main goal. I have read the "Questions about drug test" thread and it says 3-7 days for a urine test, >30 if you are a heavy smoker. Since I havent smoked in about 2.5-3 months do any of you think that if I smoke for a few days in a row and then wait like 2 or 3 weeks before a drug test will I pass the drug test? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    :smoke:

2. How much do you plan on smoking?

3. no, if you smoke for a few weeks and stop 2 weeks before a test you most likely will not pass.

4. If you have already gone 3 months I wouldnt smoke. Just wait.

5. just enough to get slightly blazed maybe 2 bowls from a bong

6. uh well, it takes like 30 days to clear yours system, for some people it could be like 20 days, but i dont think its worth the risk.

7. ok i guess ill try to stay strong until I get a job!

8. #8 Verdurous, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You should prolly be fine as long as you don't go overboard. That little weed shouldn't show up by the time you're tested. I'd you're overweight though, the THC byproducts are stored in fat, so it could take longer.

9. Yea, if you've gone the 3 months, you might as well stay safe until you get the job. No point in ruining your chances for one night of getting high.

10. well according to any bmi chart I am considered overweight so i geuss Ill just chill out and see what happens. Thanks!:smoke:

11. the only thing im wondering about is my friend also needed to have a drug test but he didnt know when so he toked and got blazed for one night and then a week later he passed his test. Also he worked out everyday that week for football but didn't "flush his system" with water so idk.

12. hey guys on second thought would one bong hit mess me up?

13. #13 Verdurous, Jul 7, 2011
    Not if you allow a few weeks for it to leave your system.

14. ok sounds good

15. just dont smoke till your in the clear...we all have told you

16. FUCK i geuss ill just sleep it off,

btw mustangs rule!

17. I am sure during his football workouts he was hydrating plenty. Drinks lots of water. I mean LOTS of water. Water…it does a body good.

18. Hey man really I just wanted to tell you if you are looking for a job DON'T SMOKE even a little. Why risk it? As soon as you get the job though go nuts lol :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. #19 Verdurous, Jul 7, 2011
    I kinda recommend this too. I was just answering your question, but if it's only 3 weeks why bother taking any chance?