Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

could I get in trouble with my school?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Dec 5, 2010.

1. well, im finally (hopefully)going to get my mmj card next week. I go to a private, religious school and in the student contract (that we have to sign before we start) the first rule is "no recreational drugs or alcohol are permitted blah blah blah)" but mmj users wouldnt be considered recreational drug users right? we're simply taking our medicine. like i used to take vicadin (after a toe surgery), so wouldnt mmj apply the same way? like i couldnt get in trouble for the vicadin because it was prescribed by my doctor, just like mmj.
    obviously im not gonna go walking around with a joint behind my ear, but just asking out of curiosity and just in case.anyways i only have about 5 months of school left so gonna try not to get into shit (but im good at being cutty)

what about in college??(humboldt state) like obviously not smoking in the dorms, or even on campus, but i know the police in the area are dominated by campus police so they could bust kids smoking even downtown hella far away from campus.

but if i were downtown (arcata, ca btw) or in the forest, quietly smoking a joint and a campus police officer were to walk up on me, could i get expelled? i mean im just taking my meds?
    what if i were to do it on campus?(after all i really dont want to go on a hike each and every time i want to take my meds.)

2. Don't disclose it. Your medical information is confidential. Smoking in public is illegal for everyone... just don't do it.

3. Depends how old you are/what school.

4. Well i think Humboldt is like the us capital of weed, or close to it...so i dont think the police will be on you much if there are thousands of other students smoking weed without there mmj card.

5. get a vaporizer.
    vape in your dorm.

6. i want one! sadly i dont have a spare $200 laying around. but once i save up im totally getting one

7. well I just ordered myself a MFLB for 100 bucks, comes in tomorrow.
    Will let you know how it is.

8. nice!!please do let me know how it goes.
    that was my first choice but i find the whole battery situation a bit inconvenient.
    im thinking about getting the vaporgenie for now ($50) so i can have a vape but ultimately im saving up for the iolite.

9. MFLB>iolite imo, and I have owned both.

10. Please do not get an Iolite, I have read about people having nothing but trouble with them. There are much better options in that price range.

11. I think the Iolite is great, tho its the only vap i have ever used i think it works perfectly:smoke:

12. If you want to waste money, go for it bro. Although, for less than half the price you can have a much more reliable, TERRIFIC warrantied, efficient product called the MFLB.

13. yeah I don't think you will have a problem at Humboldt state, I've seen youtube videos of kids from UCSC have like 3 bongs on their desk in their dorm with their door wide open.