could i get in trouble for this?

Discussion in 'General' started by superbeastly, Jul 29, 2011.

1. ok so my po does checkups at my apartment . could i get in truble if i turned on the shower and acted like i was in the shower and didnt hear her knock? or just not anwser?

2. probably not just hope they dont have kick your door in cuz you didn't hear them

3. Wash your winky.

4. For one thing, if I am not mistaken, PO's are allowed to make no-knock entries into houses or apartments if they believe something suspicious is going on.

Secondly, if they are even able to hear the shower going from the hallway, they may just wait a few minutes for the water to stop running and then knock again.

Trust me, PO's who have been around for a while have seen every excuse in the book for people to not come to the door.

5. Mine came to my house once. I was passed out in bed high off some spice. She was ringing my doorbell and my dogs were barking like crazy. I woke up pissed for that reason peeked out my window from bed and saw her then said fuck that im not getting out of bed. She kept ringing the door bell then started blowing up my house phone. 5-10 minutes I answered the phone said sorry I was taking a nap and she told me to come outside. I went out and she said alright, just making sure this is your actual residence, see you at our next meeting

6. Aren't you on probation ?? if you are then i wouldn't man.

7. i guess write a note and leave it at ur door that u are bathing..

8. ha dont worry i went like 7 months with out answering the door.

I only got caught one time she came by right before 5 and i was on the porch and i had 2 friends that just ran away...

yeah that was first time in jail cold turkey

they found like 2 ounces of weed and other shit.

9. #9 superbeastly, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    but i got sum badass lock that even the maintwnce guy can get thro (its not aftermarket)...o and i only got three months left(thank God)

10. Don't dont that. They just want to make sure you live there. I'll bet a quarter sack she doesn't even enter your house.

11. Yeh but a battering ram can :rolleyes:

12. Is a PO a police officer oryour landlord or something?

In canada theres a law saying that landlords need to give 24 hours notice before entering the house... They could come over with no notice, but they have no right to go into the house.

Police officers on the other hand can enter a house if its "for the good of the nation" pretty much whenever. Im not sure if they need a warrant, but if they do im fairly certain that theyre easier to obain than in america.

13. Probation officer

14. PO =probation officer

15. aaaah that makes complete sense. In that case, im not to sure. I feel like if you dont answer they'll take it as a negative sign... not a positive one. Any reason why you would want to avoid him/her?

16. #16 superbeastly, Aug 1, 2011
    a cuple but i have been doing great on my probation so theirs no suspicion. she only cjeck up once then once when. i moved i doubt shell cone again

17. #17 superbeastly, Aug 1, 2011
    if tuey beat diwb the door wouldnt they have to pay the apartment complex

18. I seem to remember someone elses thread a while back about her being nice and saying you didnt need to come in for the appointments? i wanna say i remember the person was from texas... this you? hahaha i could easily be mistaken.

19. If they are your PO's, then I'm sure they'll just wait for you to turn off the shower. Nobody showers for over 10 minutes. I would just make sure I have nothing on me and answer the door.

No harm no foul.