Could I Get Expelled For This?

Discussion in 'General' started by Character Zer0, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Friday I was thinking of coming into school dressed as party boy underneath my normal attire, and at the end of the day me and my friend were gonna play the party boy song and I was gonna dance to it in a thong and a bow tie. Now obviously it would be fucking hilarious, but do you think I could get expelled let alone arrested for doing this. Now of course I'd try to avoid administration, but some teachers are obviously gonna see whats going down.

So blades, is this a good idea or a very bad one?

2. Well if your fat than it is a very very bad idea.

3. Suspension most likely.
    Could possibly get arrested..

Who knows, give it a shot and tell us how it goes. :smoke:

4. Best idea ever.

Honestly, who cares if you get expelled. :p

5. That's a pretty good one man.

All depends on the amusement level of your schools faculty/administration. People get expelled over less every day.

You could go to the edge of the property(since it wouldn't be a school issue anymore) as everyone is leaving and blast the music as loud as possible?

6. suspended at most. a well earned suspension at that :smoke:

7. man i wish i had the confidence to do this fuck

but make sure you post some pics bro ( we all wanna see you in thong belive me )

8. i disagree.. i think that would make it much funnier.

9. Awesome idea!

Everyone around you will instantly get it and be totally amused!

Getting expelled is well worth it you can just get your GED later

10. The potential is there I guess. I mean you might even be charged/arrested, but I would hope you'd just get suspended; don't do it unless you're prepared for expulsion. Also, I'd personally laugh like hell if I witnessed this

11. Friend of mine wore a man thong and mooned the audience at a school fashion show as a joke once...got expelled, wouldn't let him walk in graduation, and BARELY let him get a diploma at all. Gotta be careful with shit like this, it gets blown WAY out of proportion by people that can't take a damn joke.

12. Definitely NOT expelled.

Read your school handbook (or equivalent) to check on what kind of punishments go with different types of infractions.

13. i really lol.. do it
    video please

14. Suspension at the most, expulsion, no.

Go for it OP.

15. Do it!:D
    But make sure you grease yourself up and run away from any administration trying to catch you. Just run from class to class and watch the hilarity ensue.:devious:

16. Maybe, I think it depends on how big of a dick the admins want to be. But be careful man, when I was in high school this kid whent streaking at a football game, he only got suspended, but they called the cops and he's a registered sex offender now.

17. Be careful, you don't want to get hit with sexual harassment charges.

18. That's such an overreaction, i fucking hate that kinda shit. Authorities just fucking up people's lives, streakers are odd right enough, but its not a fucking sex offense:/

19. I know it's disgusting. I don't know why the hell our authorities find it appropriate to put streakers in the same category as child molesters, but fuck it's scary shit.