Could i get caught....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by THE ER, Jun 28, 2009.

1. I have a big question how did my freind get busted?????
    he had 3 fire kush, 6 NORTHAN LIGHTS, and 2 GRAND DADDY KUSH plants and in abouth 3 months wen they were at least 2 feet tall the cops raided his house. Im just wondering how did they know about it and how they found out, i know my freind didn't tell alot of people. Even if he did they wern't snitches.

Well my other freind said they have the satalight in space lookin for marijuana plants and wen they have a "lead" the send choppers and fly over the house and they can see threw your house and see them. Is this statement true cuz im thinking of growing but i dont want to get bused......

2. The key word here is ALOT. If you tell 1 person you're as good as busted. People talk. If he couldn't keep a secret how could he possibly trust others to. As for the satellite looking for pot grows...well that's a good one. It's way too cost prohibitive to search for a grow from space. Besides Imagine looking for a cigarette's heat signature against a warm frying pan from a mile away...that's how hard it would be to find your grow from space. Think about all the police districts in the US, now think of them all vying for time on this sattelite. It just wouldn't work. I'm not saying they don't have a satellite that can do this but the personal grower doesn't have to worry. I would hedge a safe bet he got lax in the security department or there was a rat.

1st rule of Grow Club: DON'T TALK about Grow Club

3. Thnx you helped my concern alot haha.
    also i have seen on youtube a bug drug bust nurceary and not just one alot now how dose that work. Like how do they get busted

4. I don't understand a bug drug bust nurceary. link the video

5. my bad its a big drug bustt

6. My uncle was a narcotics officer for over 10 years and just about every bust story ended with somebody ratted to start an investigation or they sold to an undercover not to mention the dank smell emanating from the house for big grows. But I don't remember a lot of grow op stories. The electric company in some areas like to call the cops when power usage is out of the norm for your hood(BIG lights). But it's mostly lax security and loose lips that sink grows. A little paranoia is good and keeps you safe. I enjoy growing it more than smoking it, other than the stress of growing illegally. Damn the oil and lumber lobbyists!!!

7. The number one rule of growing is DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cops can't catch a cold without an informant. Trust no one and don't tell anyone. The smell of growing weed, high electric bill, heat coming out of the house, are all just the icing on the cake to get the warrants. They couldn't get shit on anyone without a fucking rat.\
    That's what I really respect about the older guys. The guys who used to (and a few still do) run things in my town just didn't rat on anyone else. On time, this guy who is friends with my old man, got pinched because this other guy snitched on him and helped the cops bust him with 3 oz of blow. He did 8 years in a Georgia prison and 4 days after he was released, he walked into the guy's house that snitched on him, and shot him in the face with a .45 while the guy's wife watched. She was so scared that she gave the cops a bogus description so he was investigated but never charged with his shooting. Needless to say, nobody ever fucked with him ever again. That's the difference between the old-timers and people now. Prisons in my state are so dangerous, there is a good chance a white man won't make it out alive so people are scared to do any time so they snitch on each other. Too bad.

8. OP: take your time typing your posts please. it is very hard to understand you.

and your friend is a retard. put him in a cage. with a helmet on.

9. concerning the satellite, that is not the case.

10. This is your third posting of the same thread. How many answers do you want telling you to TELL NOBODY?