Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I get away with this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 9, 2013.

1. My mom's downstairs with a guy, and I want to blaze. If I just open my window and literally stick my head out my window to blow the smoke out. Shut my door, towel under the door and let the room air out for 20+ minutes, would I be good to go?

2. If you have a fan put it behind you blowing out, light a candle/ incense, and spray some febreeze. Thats a typical night for me anyways.

3. It's all about air flow man. if the window is sucking air out of your room (ala towel sealing the only crack under your door) you're golden.

4. Yeah you're good man, just get some febreeze.

5. yeah dude you'll be good just put the towel under the door, window open your mom won't notice
    -from the guy downstairs with your mom

6. they are probably downstairs trying to figure out how to blaze one without you knowing! haha

7. I'd reccomend the shower method

8. She'll probably be too busy getting fingered to notice the smell.

9. fishy.

10. [quote name='"fayn2madness"']they are probably downstairs trying to figure out how to blaze one without you knowing! haha[/quote]

Lol that would be great....

Buy yeah .. It should work unless they go outside. Then they might smell it wafting around on the breeze

11. Make a sploof and then exhale with it pointing out your window.
    Spraying shit is always suspicious.

12. I did it and got away with it no problem

13. You should smoke in your bathroom dude, stand on your toilet and hold the pipe right under the steam vent after each hit. Use a sploof or just blow your hits into the vent cleanly, and turn on the hot water. Literally no smell if you do it right

14. [quote name='"ColoradoHigh719"']You should smoke in your bathroom dude, stand on your toilet and hold the pipe right under the steam vent after each hit. Use a sploof or just blow your hits into the vent cleanly, and turn on the hot water. Literally no smell if you do it right[/quote]

Used to do this when I lived at home :perfection:

15. lol that reminds me, I smoke in the bathroom all the time but the smell is not a problem for me but I was wondering why it still smelt like good bud, so one day I'm checking the fan vent, the idiot never finished the vent so it didnt even work :p

16. This & put a wet towel covering the door as well.

17. Dont worry op.. Ill keep her busy for you ;)

18. Everyone wants to bang this guys mom now... ^^^ lmfao :smoking:

19. His moms not like that shes a classy lady!