Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could i get away with a joint or two

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoleKid, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I stopped smoking a few weeks ago because i started looking for a job and some places I applied to do drug test. When I did smoke I use to smoke 3 days a week and only about 2g a week. (Iv been drinking a lot of water lately also)
    I was wondering if I smoke a joint or two Tonight or tomorrow would it stay in my system for a long time?

2. Just get the job first. You quit already why fuck it up?

3. Water doesnt do anything, just dilutes your piss.
    Stay smoke free until you get the job.

4. ^ Listen to these guys.

5. Smoke as much as you want... 2 days before the test, start chugging about a gallon and a half of water a day.. maybe 2 if you want to be certain... day before the test take like a small handful of B12 vitamins.. those will make your urine yellow... and take creatine pills from GNC, those will raise certain levels that they test for that the water would dilute...

Pretty simple and damn near bullet proof.