Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I get at trouble in school for this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SnowblindLeaf, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Maybe I'm just high as fuck... but why would you still be in your senior year in November?

2. whos to say wearing this shirt automatically means he smokes? he can just say he agrees with the political view :confused_2:

i know heaps of people that dont smoke but want it legal

3. RE: theres only one way to find out, grow some KAHONEYS and do it. you really need the approval of people on the internet to pull it off? (RHETORIC) LOL

4. On one hand, the right to protest is protected under the constitution. Once could argue that wearing a shirt supporting a prop to repeal marijuana prohibition is certainly a form of peaceful protest, public high schools have a long history of ignoring, even semi-legally, students' rights.

So the long answer, if you did suffer consequences, there is a chance you might get off somewhere very high in the court system after a lot of time and money spent. The short answer is that you'd almost certainly get in trouble.

I wouldn't chance it. What would it be for really? The majority of your classmates aren't of voting age, and the faculty, lets be honest, is probably mostly comprised of adults who do not have a very high opinion of marijuana. They do, after all, work in an institution that supports very strict no tolerance rules. For many of them, I'm sure marijuana as a bad thing is normal for them.

I'm not saying don't spread the word, it's just that high school, is probably not the place to do it.

5. Oh the other hand, there's a fairly good chance most of the people you encounter won't even know what the prop is. To which I say, if that's the case....what's the point? Unless you plan on making it the center of discussion.

That might get you in trouble though.

6. do it, but you might get annoyed by the fact that not a single person will know what it is
    also what are you going to tell your teachers when they ask what bill 502 is out of curiosity?
    and unless your running around screaming legalize it or your principal is really up tight no ones going to bother you