Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

could i "flavor" my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kronicbeekman, Nov 4, 2010.

1. my friend had an 8th and he let me smell it and it smelled like sausage (delicious)
    and i was wondering if i could put my weed in a liquid like a juice or something and let it soak in it for a couple days or so, then dry out the weed again, would it taste any different or like the juice?
    i figured the thc wouldnt disolve or whatever into the juice, only the leaves and stuff would absorb the liquid
    so 1, could this work/ has anyone done it (not alcohol and liquid thc stuff)
    2, what would be a good thing to put it in and for how long
    3, does it effect the high or amount of thc

2. There are drops that they sell at smoke shops that you can use to flavor your bud.

3. Soak and weed should never be in the same sentence. I've heard like dipping Q tips in a syrup like vanilla would flavor it when you cure it

4. tastypuff.com

5. I have tastypuff grape and green apple. They aren't strong enough and make your bud way more harsh.

The chocolate one is good though.