Could i build a completeley stealth speaker grow box

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Purpleface, Dec 2, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Luuke"']Oh you in usa so im not sure its like a second hand store full of peoples rubbish lol[/quote]

Ha yeh I'm from the good ol u.s.a.
    How many plants could I grow in this space Luuke? I know very little about growing indoors

2. with the one your going to buy you could veg 2 plants in there no worries at all get something bigger and you can add more you gotta take into accout you will have a big pot in there and the lights dangle so how much room will my plant have to grow. i made a 3 foot box witch turned into 1 ft of growing space after lights and pot were put in there, so i made a 5 foot box and its perfect :) easily could have 3 flowering plants in it.

3. [quote name='"Luuke"']with the one your going to buy you could veg 2 plants in there no worries at all get something bigger and you can add more you gotta take into accout you will have a big pot in there and the lights dangle so how much room will my plant have to grow. i made a 3 foot box witch turned into 1 ft of growing space after lights and pot were put in there, so i made a 5 foot box and its perfect :) easily could have 3 flowering plants in it.[/quote]

I plan on flowering in this as well though.maybe I should just put one plant in there and scrog?

4. I love speakerbox grows, I've built several. I highly recommend going to a thrift store and pick up a nice pair that have the removable felt panels on the front. I think they're perfect for stealth, they can be cooled by a pc fan or 2 and it's actually pretty easy to rig up some small working speakers as well.

Please have a look in my thread for ideas on the build. I even have a small subwoofer build detailed in there. I have a a pair of small speakers, and a pair of stacked mid sized speakers with working speakers and a fan controller. I also recommend hardwiring everything and using an in-wall timer to save valuable space....I quit using those big bulky dial timers and such.

5. [quote name='"Bongsauce"']I love speakerbox grows, I've built several. I highly recommend going to a thrift store and pick up a nice pair that have the removable felt panels on the front. I think they're perfect for stealth, they can be cooled by a pc fan or 2 and it's actually pretty easy to rig up some small working speakers as well.

Please have a look in my thread for ideas on the build. I even have a small subwoofer build detailed in there. I have a a pair of small speakers, and a pair of stacked mid sized speakers with working speakers and a fan controller. I also recommend hardwiring everything and using an in-wall timer to save valuable space....I quit using those big bulky dial timers and such.[/quote]

I'll definitely be looking through your thread bongsauce especially for the speakers that still work. But the question still stands should I only put one plant in this space or two?

6. if they're clones I'd throw a couple in there....if seeds I'd do 2 or 3 to insure you get a girl.

7. [quote name='"Bongsauce"']if they're clones I'd throw a couple in there....if seeds I'd do 2 or 3 to insure you get a girl.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bongsauce you are a gentleman and a scholar.