Could have had the house burn down...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Purple Drank, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Here's a little backstory for ya. I've had these neighbors for a few months now. Pretty much the worst neighbors ever. Constantly drinking and blazing to the point that they don't really make time for anything else... Always screaming and arguing... Leaving their baby alone... Bumping music way too loud... Shit like that. I know I sound like an old man, but when you have neighbors you need to cut your shit out.

Anyways, they've had some problems with a dude who lives upstairs (they're rude as Hell) and the landlord (they have not paid rent). It took the landlord a good 2 months to get them to leave and he had to toss them a G just to make 'em go. After all the trouble they've given the landlord and this guy who lives here, they decide that even when they go they're gonna leave more.

So there's 2 things that they did that were pretty messed up. The first was that they threw about 1 months worth of garbage on the roof. I'm talkin' dirty diapers, rotten food... Gross stuff. But the worst part comes next.

It was myself, the landlord, and the upstairs neighbor in the basement checking out stuff they may have left and whatnot. Turns out they tied a really long curtain to the hot water exhaust and it trailed off somewhere. I didn't really follow it because i was helping untie it, but my neighbor went and got the other end. They basically left a timed fuse to burn this place down.

I guess the guy who moved out also had a 50 dollar tab at the local store. Not a huge deal but still, that's not right.

But uhhmm, just figured I'd let the city know what happened today, haha.

2. You should let the police know what happened today too, if you haven't already.

3. Scumbags these days..

4. I would, but really there's no way to prove it.