Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could have been all bad, but....

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HighFoSho, Oct 15, 2013.

1. #1 HighFoSho, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    Turned out great :)

So today (my Saturday) I decided to have my normal breakfast, but instead of Chocolate PB Oatmeal, I had Chocolate Kiva Bar 1/2 bar of triple strength... so like 90mcg's of THC ?

So, right after I eat it, I look at the clock, and I think to myself, its 9am now.... I'm going to be high as fawk at about 11am, and good till 4pm !
    ....and the phone rings.... its my best friend telling me his mom and niece were going to be by at about 11am ! Ahhhh ! Now here's the thing, I love my bro's mom like my own... but haven't seen her since I moved into her house 6 weeks ago, and before that maybe 3 yrs ! Ahhh shit ! What to do ?

Scramble ! Got my shit together, took my shower and was gone before anyone got there ! And thankfully so ! By the time I left, I was pretty much a barrel of anxiety !

So my plan was, to go do a 1 hr hard-core cardio workout (my hill climb) to work off some of the anxiety, and see if I felt able to "better socialize".....
    Well the hill climb was great ! Kicked my ass, but I bounced back in a few minutes ;)

But here is the most amazing thing ever... Yes, I said EVER ! :p

It was now only 12:30pm, and I should have been high as shit.... and I was ! But any and all of my anxiety was completely gone ! Did some Rohtos for the eyes... Bam !

So I go back to the house, and they were still there :)
    Ended up having the coolest 1hr visit :) Love that lady :) And my bro's niece is a sweetheart. And I was charming as shit myself :) LOL

What's funny, is I was feeling so comfortable, and "happy" while we chatted, and my bros niece says, "well you just look happy as can be" :) Ha ! :) Well yes I was / am :) Does it show ?

That was such a fantastic, and memorable high, with all the anxiety removed..... and no other drugs required to make it happen. Just some kind of cardio.

Wonder what the chemical changes are, that make this happen ?

2. Release of endorphins from the workout.

A natural feel good high mixed with the edible=god like