Could Giants Be Real?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Oni~, Aug 24, 2015.

1. You two need a thread to yourselves. I get on this blackout-drunk and you two make me re-vomit my own expulsior.

2. So you eat your vomit when you get blackout drunk and then re-vomit it? That's gross dude..

3. Sorry, kinda figured any life to this thread is better than its former state.

Still interested in talking about giants?

4. Dude, Giants are real.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lol, not quite :p

I meant it amicably. I was ham-mered last night and of course couldn't make sense of much. Carry on.

6. Just think, somewhere in this infinite universe or infinite number of finite universes.. there could be a giant version of you drinking a glass of alcohol that contains more mass than all the alcohol you've consumed in your entire life in this reality.

Did you ever see Guardians of the Galaxy? They had a neat thing in it.. a giant head that was the size of a moon that was mined out with a station built inside of it. I thought that was one of the cooler aspects of the movie.

7. Yes!

When I saw the head I immediately told a buddy what a cool concept that is. Guardians is a blockbuster happy-meal movie, but there are a lot of very cool themes in it.

[​IMG]

8. Reminds me of picture I saw of a distant sun that made ours look like the head of a pin. Crazy. What if our space area is real small compared to other parts or we could be inside a bigger universe but be like microscopic to them.

9. This is probably one of the best informative videos i seen that has a big section(mostly in the 2nd half of the video) that talks about all giant related knowledge and history of these beings and their connection to our planet/solar system.