Could do with a bit of guidance..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheIrishLad, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Was going to post this in absolute beginners but there was a similar thread in there and people said to post here so I said I would.. Anyway down to the point, I'm considering starting growing but there is some problems, the first is i still live at home so theres no way of growing indoor or around my house which means itd probably have to be a guerrilla growing and the second I live in ireland which could make outdoor growing quite difficult if even possible.. now ive done a bit of research and found that Lowryder is a strain which can grow in the UK/Ireland.. Now if i was to grow it wont be until the start of spring some time when the weather isnt as shite as usual.. now what im asking is what do ye suggest? is there any better strains ye would recommend? would ye suggest even trying? any help would be appreciated guys :)

2. SUre you can grow in Ireland.
    Use super autos (bigger autos) from Short stuff seeds or Flash seeds, they are both legit.
    Don't start them too early (mid May is good). They'll finish around mid August.
    Lowryder is an older generation of autos (less potent less big)
    Choose a sunny spot and hve a water source near.

3. For non autos, in feminized, I recommend

Purple maroc (Female seeds) finished early/mid sept
    Early maroc (Philosopher seeds) is also very early and potent

etc...

4. TOP OUTDOOR STRAINS FOR UK & IRELAND | Cannabis Seeds Direct

Dutch Passion Passion #1
    Female Seeds Purple Maroc
    Green House Seeds Himalayan Gold
    Sensi Seeds Jamaican Pearl
    Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice

5. I like the sound of the lowryder strain or any of the ryders because they grow quite small which is something I would like