Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could cannabis help my mom?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kustomz, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Hey.

Right then, I'm trying to show my mom that cannabis has many medical abilities and is not the evil plant we should all be fearful of. My mum has a few things wrong with her such as; lot of stomach acid, aching stomach ( Very bad at times ) a painful foot, almost always limps. Basically her back, foot, hip etc something always aches. She can get incredibly worked up over the little things and has difficulty getting to sleep, if she wakes in the night she cannot get back to bed at all. These are the things I can think of off the top of my head might edit more in later if needs be.

So please tell her why she should consider Mj as medicine she should use. Can you give her some experiences of when you have used it for medical use, what you use it for etc, as i will be showing her this thread tonight or tomorrow

cheers.

2. I have chronic stomach aches and back pain as well as clinical depression, I have a class at eight in the morning so staying in bed because I feel bad isn't an option. A few hits off my bong when I wake up just takes the whole load off. Cannabis eases my pain and helps me relax.

I used to have to take a pile of over the counter or prescription pills; but since I started using cannabis I can get my day started quick and easy and get on with my life.

3. Hon, click the "old format" link in my sig and start looking, or let Mom look for herself (it's at a very small MMJ site- no probs with Mom getting culture shock, like she might at GC :rolleyes: ). It's got the studies you need and the "old format" is simpler to use for first timers.

Granny :wave:

4. Yep, stomach problems, sleep problems, anxiety problems...I've successfully treated myself with cannabis for all those at one time or another. Definitely try to guide your Mom to give it a try, it might do wonders for her. :)

5. Hi Kustomz mom!:wave:

Cannabis is better than any medication I can think of for the insomnia, is an incredibly effective analgesic with no potential for liver damage, and has no long term side effects.

Try some edibles, preferably indica based, or a nice tincture, or some cannabutter in your cooking, and without even lighting up once, you will feel relief, or if not, you can simply quit, suffering no withdrawal symptoms.

Settle the stomach, ease the mind, lower the blood pressure, sleep more soundly...and do it organically!

Cannabis is Medi-Sane.

6. NORML.ORG see the medical studies area!