Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could Be My First Time Smoking Again Tomorrow, Need Advice Please?|

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnMclennn, Apr 16, 2014.

1. #1 JohnMclennn, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    Hey everyone ok, here is my story, ill try to keep it nice and simple. Around a year and a half back i tried weed for frist time at friends party, and idk i dont remember but i took like maybe 3 or 4 hits from j, and maybe like 2 from bowl, at first i didnt feel shit right then all of a sudden i kept pacing back and forth, but i didnt know i was pacing until my friend ask me if i was alright, I couldnt even walk, i felt like i was going to die lol layed down on the grass and i thik i passed out for a min, then got up stared dancing and passe out again on couch,  i couldnt even walk and i was scare shitless, but it was a while back. After this happened to be honest I was scared to even smoke weed again, some pussy shit i know. But i have an O i got, and thinking about starting to smoke tomorrow for basically first time again, any tips, wills this shitty high happen again? Also i will be visiting my moms, so i can smoke at 10am but will i be good at 3pm? thanks in advance lol im probably just being a pussy, just looking for advice peace

2. Take a hit, wait 10 minutes, if it feels good, take another hit. Only smoke like a bowl/joint at a time. When you smoke a lot all at once with a low tolerance you might have a very bad experience because your body doesn't know what the fuck is happening. 

3. I have a bowl so ill use that, will 1 hit put mw over the edge? Or should it be comfertable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 5 minutes inbetween each hit, it may seem tedious, but you'll be so fucking glad you did, and just go until you don't feel like smoking anymore

I'm interested though, why did you buy an O if your only experience sounds like a panic attack? Haha

5. Just roll a small skinny rizla or something and toke it at your own pace, when i started i used the small papers as i've never used tobacco

6. One of the things about getting high is that you have to have a good mindset going in. Get excited, try not to let yourself feel nervous or worried, because that can carry over to your high sometimes. And since you probably have a low tolerance--since you haven't smoked very much--take it slow. I really can't stress that enough. Don't be afraid to pass on a hit, just smoke until you start to feel it. You have a peak high, you can't go farther from there. The first time I got high, I was gone in about three hits (albeit I am a pretty small girl) 

Remember, smoking weed should never be a bad experience for anyone. Go into it with a positive attitude and take it slow. You're bound to have a good time :smoke:

7. First time smoking again?

Fuck logic.  :smoke:

8. Why would you pick up an ounce? You're basically a novice man, that weed will go bad before you smoke it all.

9. All good advice. Don't rush it, man. Just take your time, and when you're new, the last thing you want to do is go all crazy and take 6 hits without knowing what to expect. Not surprising you had a bad time. Just hit it and relax; wait for the feeling to come and then do it again if you want, after you've started feeling the effects.

As for your second question, being new at smoking (again), you might want to wait to take the leap until a day when you're not expected to be somewhere that afternoon. That way you can enjoy it without the stress of knowing you need to be straight by a certain time.

10. Yeah man with a tolerance like yours I'd go easy. Because your tolerance after 5 hours you may still be kinda buzzed. Oh, invest in eye drops. I like roto eye drops personally but just visine works fine.