Could Be a Growing Guide for Idiots (HELP)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by magicmind, Nov 29, 2008.

1. so im going to order off of doc or attitude from wut i've read but...

i'm going to be using a cabinet or a fridge, prolly the cabinet but wut type of light should i use? it'll prolly be a 3x3 area max (i'm really confused on wut light to use)

my next debate is to how to germinate the seeds. paper towel method seems the easiet for me but what pack of seeds should i get. i'm lookin for the auto flowers since i'm using a cabinet n want quick results. should i get feminised seeds or the 10 packs? i'm lookin at the ak47 or white widow also (i'm kinda interested in the mix packs any thoughts on those?)

next...where can i get the lights? how much? and what kind of fans could i get for the cabinet for exhaust?

sorry if i come off as a complete idiot, i'm just trying to get the perfect conditions for wut i'm trying to do. moving into an apartment n i want the cabinet set-up.

thats all the questions i have for now...i'm sure i'll come back w/ more.

thanks guys!

2. Ive not had the pleasure of growing AK47 yet but ive got a white widow on the go and she is huge. So I'd cross that off your list if you are pushed for space. Get an Indica strain not sativa. As for the lights and fans, I don't know because ive never had a space issue. Have a read and look at other peoples grow jornals and see what they use for same size.

3. 3x3 seems like a candidate for somewhere around a 150watt HPS, but I could be mistaken. I use a Sunleeves 4" 200cfm inline fan to vent my stuff and it works great.

4. Attitude has an AK47xlowryder in their selections.

5. My advice would be to start doing your homework - you need to thoroughly read through the beginners growing section of this forum before posting more questions

oh and "what" is not spelt WUT - that's just fucking annoying

good luck

6. well if you can control your heat go with a 400w...but if you dont have a good vent system(which you should) go with the 250w. But yeah just read the grow journal section and theres plenty of people with similar grows and spaces. Just read some and pick wut fits your space/money/style of grow.