Could anyone help me with these little ladies?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by laffytaffy, Jul 20, 2019.

1. #1 laffytaffy, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Hey!

I've come to what should have been the end of my grow a while ago (at around 3 months now) and these plants have just kind of paused. I've not noticed any real changes in about a week now and as I'm yet to have the experience of some of you masters here, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what sort of stage these look like they're at.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! :)

2. Pretty bro. You're probably really close to me is done if they quit drinking. I've always noticed once the strong smell comes it's usually about three weeks after that. But if they quit drinking that tells you everything

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. They don't look done yet though so I would go buy a loop and look and see what the try come say

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Don't look finished to me.....id let em go several more days

5. How long have they been flowering?

6. Couple weeks longer

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thank you for your insight! the trichs are all cloudy at the moment, some amber.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would say about 2 months now.

9. Thank you! I only ask as it's as if they've been paused for a while now with no noticeable changes.

10. If their cloudy/starting to amber your def in that harvest window man, keep up the good work it looks like it will be some fire

11. looking good man. they are done growing and just going to get fatter from here. great pictures. i can almost smell them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I'll just throw a few more pictures in the daylight to give a better idea.

13. #13 Npk_50-1-50, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    They have depleted there potassium supply. If you "spoon feed" strait potassium and a bit of phosphorous.
    That will spark the carbohydrate burning again and you will be off to the races immediately .They just stopped growing on day like boom wtf right? That's what is going on .. I bet ya

14. #14 Npk_50-1-50, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    I suggest using a pure form of each like pictured do not add a full blown fertilizer you run the risk of giving it too much other junk it does not need this is what I use. Your plants can deplete potassium in 3 to 5 days easy during heavy flower especially if your pushing them hard . 20190722_191940.jpg 20190722_191940.jpg
    If you do try this please repost your success there are a bunch of people that can learn from your experience. Cheers buddy

15. Thank you very much, I shall give this a go and report back!

• Like Like x 1