1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Could almost taste the bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by toketillyachoke, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Yesterday i had it all worked out. When i got out of school i would go fill up on gas than go pick up a 8th of high grade mids for 30 bucks.

So i go to the bank to get money out for the weed and gas, and my account says it has 40 bucks in it so i try to take 40 otu and a mesage said not enough money please try lower funds so i try 20 same message pops up so i try 10 it happens again so i go into the bank and ask wh y and they said a check bouched and i owe them 40 bucks so i give them 30 cuz its all i have. but since i could not pay them off they will add 5 bucks each day it takes to pay them back.

Anyway i went home called my dealer said i had no money so i could no pick up my weed so i was stuck at home last night thinking damn i could almost taste the bud. :(

2. That sucks dude. I overdrew my account one time like $1.23 cause some check I forgot I wrote took like a month to clear. That little lesson ended up costing me around $45. $25 immediately and 5$ a day after that. And it took them several days before they even sent me a letter about it. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Grasscity Deals Near You