Could almost taste the bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by toketillyachoke, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Yesterday i had it all worked out. When i got out of school i would go fill up on gas than go pick up a 8th of high grade mids for 30 bucks.

So i go to the bank to get money out for the weed and gas, and my account says it has 40 bucks in it so i try to take 40 otu and a mesage said not enough money please try lower funds so i try 20 same message pops up so i try 10 it happens again so i go into the bank and ask wh y and they said a check bouched and i owe them 40 bucks so i give them 30 cuz its all i have. but since i could not pay them off they will add 5 bucks each day it takes to pay them back.

Anyway i went home called my dealer said i had no money so i could no pick up my weed so i was stuck at home last night thinking damn i could almost taste the bud. :(

2. That sucks dude. I overdrew my account one time like $1.23 cause some check I forgot I wrote took like a month to clear. That little lesson ended up costing me around $45. $25 immediately and 5$ a day after that. And it took them several days before they even sent me a letter about it. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Grasscity Deals Near You