Could a Zombie Apocalypse really happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Santeria420, Jul 15, 2010.

1. it will help you in the long run

2. wasnt talking about zombies.

3. I think we should all team up and start eating the zombies.

4. Zombies

5. I think we could outfight them. I mean, they are just regular people except they're zombies now. It's not like some obese dude will turn into a zombie capable of killing me.

6. All I need is food, water, shelter, and this

[​IMG]

7. Okay so I have looked at this whole thread and have combined some ideas to make for the best plan.

So first everyone is going to start training gorillas to obey your whims. Following me? Then you train it in martial arts and sword fighting while learning yourself. Buy a buttload of guns. The time leading up to the zombie apocalypse we will practice in shooting ranges and sword fighting and whatnot.

When it finally does happen we will all meet at a McDonalds in California because everyone will be having the munchies and with all the people gone there will be no lines and we could make quadruple pattied big macs for everyone. Then we go to the grocery store get a shit ton of munchies, chips and what not also booze. We search the town for pot plants while being careful not to be infected.

Gather all the pot plants up and bring them with us. fourtwenty4201 will then meet us in his cruise ship we will all board and be constantly stoned hanging with our trained gorillas until the zombies die off because they run out of human food.

8. Stay very far away. Most likely the base will have to take in survivors and of course if one infected gets in then the base will be full of them.

9. List of zombie survival items.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Transportation(wildcat)

[​IMG]
    Armour(zombies can't bite through chain mail!)

[​IMG]

Grenade launcher.:cool:

[​IMG]
    (for close and personal)

[​IMG]

Lots of weed. (To stay high)

[​IMG]
    Bottle rockets. (for distraction)

:D

10. ^I take it you read the zombie survival guide? Lol that chain mail is in there.

11. haha, no... I just think about that kind of shit all the time.

12. I don't know if it could happen, but I know that the Government well at least the US goverment does have a plan of action for one...that most government agents have to know to take their agent test. They have a plan for alien invasion too.

The Zombie plan I think mostly focuses on containment. Zombie out break in NY? Blow it up before it spreads.

13. my Mosin Nagant 91/30 would really do some damage to those braindawgs:cool:

watch this vid too : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWy1FlSaID4]YouTube - The Great Zombie Killer Competition With Source Mod Todd (Machinima)[/ame]

14. Those guns are awesome. So cheap and so easy to maintain.

15. whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!!

9/11 all over again

16. id follow you lol this sounds like the best plan ever

17. hahaha im just fucking around.

But seriously, if a form of rabies fused with another dementia inducing illness that spreads wildly through the form of blood-blood transfer, i think that would probably be the most likely situation

or some dude that wants to fuck the world over combines rabies + something else creates it then it gets out of hand, i dont think zombies would happen but everyone would turn into crazy killing fucks lol

18. rabies mixed on a chemical level with PCP and something else thats super contagious, u go all crazy ur not scared of shit you wanna kill everything and you feel super-human. thats what i would try to do if i was a crazy bio-chemisist bent on a zombie apocolypse lol

19. First thing I'd do in a zombie apocalypse? go raid my dealers house for alllll his drugs, then go fuck shit up like a ninja with katanas and shit :laughing:

dude imagine the zombie apocalypse tripping absolute balls.

and btw to anyone saying they would "wait for rescue", hahaha, what rescue? everyone besides you is probably a zombie, there is no rescue, you're all alone...

i think gc should write a badass zombie book..