Could a Zombie Apocalypse really happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Santeria420, Jul 15, 2010.

1. shoot myself, might look forward to it anyways.

2. i would have to have my .30-06 with the high expansion rounds.

and when they get past that ill have a 12 gauge with the plug taken out so i can fit like 12 shells in that bitch with slugs waiting for them when they get close.

3. Board up the biggest house

4 generators

water

Machetes, Samurai Sword, less bullets, more sharp objects...

I live with pretty damn resourceful people so...

yeah buy the zombie guide... win

4. I like your style. ;)

:( What's the story behind this?

(unless it's about the zombies, because then I understand.)

5. lol me and my freind have planned for this shit and are probly the only onces in america that acctually want this to happen cus it would be fun
    my arsenal
    scavenging: 2 dessert eagles, 2 uzis, shit ton of throwing knives, 2 berretas, 1 m1014 shotgun.
    home protection: one room filled with ammo, one SCAR with ACOG sight, 2 50 cal snipers with lazer scopes, 1 AK-47, pistols of all kinds, 2 12 gauge shotguns, knives out the ass, sledge hammer, 2 P90s, 2 RPD's, brass knuckles with spikes on em
    cars
    scavenging: ferrari
    daily driver: 1997 ford expedition with grill gaurd beefed up engine, flame thrower exsaust.
    ya im read for this shit lol

6. theoretically - yes, a zombie-esque apocalypse could happen.
    but the chances of a rapidly spreading virus producing zombie-like effects are minimal as fuck.
    but like.. rabies, for instance. that's sorta zombie-like. just makes em fucking ATTACK SHIT! :laughing:

removes rational thought.. they'll attack shit they should feel threatened by.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wg1pFNwTOE]YouTube - Full auto shotgun[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEu9LLQpOF8&feature=related]YouTube - 1 Million rounds per minute gun.[/ame]

you could really fuck some zombies shit up with these:devious:

8. The zombie apocalypse has already happened. Everyone besides you is a zombie. We're just waiting for you to let your guard down.

9. Oh fuck man don't let the secret out!

10. let my guard down?^^ im drunk like 5 nights a week.
    you zombies fucking SUCK.

11. Well If Zombies attacked, I would turn my truck plow into a fucking spike

Giving Up drinking ouch

12. All I can imagine now if we have a zombie apocalypse is thousands of stoners. Running around with bongs, katana's and m16's looking for a boat to blaze on

13. Thanks to those who actually discussed if this can actually happen instead of filling this thread full of mindless firepower.

And olesmokey, what if a sudden evolvement took place? Just like on The Happening when plants took a sudden evolvement, why couldn't bacteria or certain parasites do the same? It has already happened in nature many many times before...

And if anyone does think that this can happen, do you think accidents could be the cause of it? (Say an OIL SPILL or Nuclear holocaust?)

14. absurd, humans fight disease, germs, bacteria everyday as they adapt we adapt too.

and a nuclear holocaust lol

that would probably kill the zombies too.

15. well, I'm sure something like that can happen, but not to the extent of what movies and video games portray.

16. If you lived near a military base would you go there to seek refuge, or stay away from it in fear of immediate shot on sight?

17. Well think about it, if an outbreak does occur I'm sure the government would try to keep it under wraps to avoid mass panic. And just like with everything else the govt does, they fuck it up, and the outbreak continues without millions of people knowing until too many people are infected to keep it a sercret and all hell breaks loose...

18. We may fight them everyday, but the everyday one can still kill like the common cold, flu, chicken pox, and so on.

The extremely dangerous ones have been eliminated down to where there is just one cell of it in the entire world, how likely is it that that one cell could slip away and reproduce?

19. My weapon of choice:
    [​IMG]
    lets be real. Zombies are meh, If a zombie saw one of these motherfuckers they would be scared
    [​IMG]

I'd tame one, then I'd give him bananas, and he would carry me around the city, and we would fuck shit up, then we would take a boat to africa, and chill, and smoke weed all day. :smoking:

20. That's a great idea. I'll be sure to add, "Run to zoo and train a gorilla", to my list of Zombiepocalypse To Do List.