Could a Zombie Apocalypse really happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Santeria420, Jul 15, 2010.

1. I have an SKS with a few 50 round clips, Im ready! Honestly though Id love to have a Mini 14 but the SKS works.

2. Who needs a headshot when the zombies whole body is ripped apart from machine gun fire. :devious:

3. Screw them M16 FTW!
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    bring it on mother fuckers

5. -____________-

6. You got to think about weight and a huge machine gun with lots of ammo may not be the best idea. I'd rather have a good solid rifle we're I can keep my range and maybe a sawed of shotty for close encounters cause if I have to be out in about in the zombie shit I'm damn sure going to be light enough to move while being able to put zombies down quick at a distance. Once they get close its game over :D

7. Man i agree with you.

Rifle for mid range, and a small shotgun for close range. :hello:

and if one gets close enough and i cant get the rifle or the shotgun, then a pistol :smoking:

8. play call of duty much?

9. just because you know about guns, means you play call of duty?

10. Uhh, what??

But now that I think about it a rifle is a good idea. With a shotty for close range and a melee weapon, pistol and you'll be set.

11. yeah like everyday dude :p

12. You guys realize that you'd run out of bullets so quickly right? It's not like that shit is going to be laying around in piles like l4d. Do you think one bat or sword would be able to stop 5-6 zombies trying to rip out your aorta? I think not.

The only realistic way to survive a zombiepocalypse is to stock up on canned food and wait it out. It might take like 2-3 months but eventually the zombies will either starve or eat themselves to extinction. Just barricade at home and hope you have plenty of weed saved up.

13. I think were going with a city outbreak scenario in which the roads are congested with cars and the streets flowing with zombies.

14. I actually have quite a bit of ammo all ready. Got a deal on it for buying in bulk, I know I would still run out though. The staying home and waiting it out would be the best thing to do though.

15. I already knew this. IF i had a gun, i would prefer it to be the one i posted above.

16. Remind me not to fuck with you if Im a zombie

17. all you have to do is find where hes hiding and go eat him!

18. If there was a reality chamber I would put it on zombie mode. If it really happened it definatly would suck, But I dont care much about society anyway so aslong as I can round up family and friends and Hold down like a block or two and wait it out that would be awesome. I dream of it often lol, I honestly would enjoy haveing an arsenal and just goin zombie crazy when the time comes.

19. That is probably the worst scenario to be stuck in. I think the people that live in places Bumblefuck, Alabama have the best situation since there aren't going to be as many zombies there.

Although, I'd rather be in Hawaii because you can kill all the zombies on one island and just live there. Do our zombies swim?

20. No these zombies are slow as fuck, and stupid as fuck.

They cant swim but they can float around and survive underwater :p