Could a Zombie Apocalypse really happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Santeria420, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Where the hell are stones and other large debris gonna come from? I aint gonna be rollin the thing around in the damn dirt lol.

2. Anything is possible, but it would be hella fun.

3. no it wouldn't lol

4. GUYS! It depends on what type of zombie we have here. Slow,brain-dead, vicious or fast,agile, vicious.

If it were the slow kind, I'd rock a few melee weapons forsure

5. Yea if it was slow zombies, fuck yea I'd have melee weapons. Fast zombies though, that would suck. Hope yall can run fast.

6. #27 Sanguine, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    Well, I have my melee weapons covered, 40 inch katana, a dagger, a sword.

Sorry about having to block out my other "items" on my wall, However the "unnamed Items" Would deal serious damage to meer zombies :3

[​IMG]

7. Slow zombies, carry all 3 of em
    [​IMG]

Fast zombies
    [​IMG]
    Tear 'em to shit

8. we r screwed if this happens.

[​IMG]

9. Holy shit, look above, the big one looks nearly like mine. Weird coincidence...

10. I'd feel much safer with this. I've only fired one gun in my life so far (I think it was an MP5, it was at a gun store), but the zombie survival guide says to stay away from assault rifles and submachine guns and light machine guns and shit like that. :cool:

[​IMG]

11. single fire? you r dead.

12. Man if it's single fire, then i'm gonna most likely focus more on each shot then go crazy with it.

13. so you can single shot all these zombies without shitting yourself?

[​IMG]

14. Have fun pin-pointing a moving head with hoards more of 'em commin' at you.

15. [​IMG]
    I live on the shore right on the edge of a wildlife preserve that's nothing but marshland. About 2 miles down the shore their is a large house sitting at the end of a peninsula that's about 500 yards out with gates and what have you already in place; my plan get an m14 and lots of weed spend the rest of my days in a zombie haze.

EDIT-you beat me to it havoc you have good taste sir.

16. Shiit, H&K?!? They make RooR prices look cheap.

Sometimes, it's worth it to pay for brand-name, but when the overall design and functionality is the same across the board, along with the specs(mil-spec), an AR is an AR is an AR when you really break it down.

Nice choice of hardware though. I might be more inclined to go with the 7.62 route rather than the 5.56, but this would still do the trick on some zombie melonheads... :D

17. I wouldn't mind havin an auto shotty either.

18. I'd have my little buddy with me

[​IMG]

19. using an automatic weapon would have a harder time getting a headshot. Seems like a waste if you use one.