Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Timetoblaze420, Jan 13, 2014.

1. My friend and I like to smoke a blunt every once and a while and he gets high really easily, but I want him to be able to keep blazing with me so he can feel that crazy high I've come to know and love. The problem is he stops smoking so the two hits he takes gets him high but like I said I want him to get extremely high. He only takes a couple of hits because he coughs a lot. I know switching from blunts to joints helps you not cough but we love joints. Any help on getting him to stop coughing? Thanks.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Stop trying to get him extemely high, let him go and enjoy what hes comfortable with.

3. Yeah you're right. That's pretty rude of me. Plus it's more for me right? Haha.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Well you don't want to them have a panic attack, and be turned off from toking all together. Maybe when they say they're done, make them take another one or two tokes, or let them relax and then offer them another hit or two after a couple rotations pass.

5. If you want to stop him chocking, don't smoke a blunt. Joints are good. But I would go with a pipe or bong. Preferably the bong.

6. pack a bowl and have a water ready and when he starts being a little pussy again, carb and light that shit for him LOL!

jk, you're right. just let him do his thing. and hell yeah, more for you!