Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ^What an idiot, he left smoke sitting in the bong for way too long, stale ass smoke will always make you cough.

2. if you dont cough your smoking fucking shit
    you dont cough you dont get off

3. When I first started smoking bowls I used to cough every time, now I'm at the point where I rarely do it, my mate has like zero tolerance for bud he coughs every time he smokes, usually takes him about 5 mins to have one cone.

When I'm toasted every time he coughs feels like shock waves and being pushed, trips me every time.

4. Yeah I don't know why a shit load of dumbasses say that shit about "if you ain't choking u ain't Tonkin". Or like you probably aren't doing it right. You're throat can start to tolerate smoke better the more u smoke nd hence u may stop cough as much (note this may not apply to everyone). Not everyones throat is fucking weak. I rarely cough too but blunts will make me cough, probably cus I've only had like 5 in my life I avoid that shit.

5. People are fucking retards that think you have to cough, haha they must just be feelin' bad for hackin' up a lung or some shit.

6. I cough from flowers from time to time but when I take dabs its like I can't breathe from all the coughing.

7. I'm like this. If I'm not expecting such a big hit, I might cough. But any other time I get the urge I can suppress a cough. It's usually not a problem though, and I never cough when I'm not smoking, aside from when I'm sick of course.

8. I've been smoking over 5 years and I still cough my lungs out when I hit a bong or blunt even a little too hard. I don't understand it. My buddy who barely ever smokes pot NEVER coughs and he chain smokes newports everyday. I don't know what it is.

9. That guy's laugh in that video makes me laugh.

10. Maybe it's because I smoke cigarettes then.

11. I smoke cigs and sometimes still cough my ass off. I have a paper throat though, It's different for all people.

12. I cough all the time, especially taking dabs out of a small ass bubbler, the expansion man :eek: its too much to hold in.

13. This. +1.

I once had some asshole bragging to me that he "hasn't coughed in years", like it was some badge of honor or something.

14. Is it a badge of honor to cough your lungs out?

15. I sometimes cough on purpose because it gets me higher (whether that's placebo or not I don't know) but sometime I just limit myself to a quick clear of the throat after I one hit a huge bowl.

16. "If you dont cough, you dont get off!"

17. I've been smoking heavy now for about a year and I still cough like its nobody's business. But after coughing I always feel way higher

18. I used to cough but not anymore really, I can't even remember the last time I couged - even from a bong

Been smoking like 6 years daily and the urge to cough kinda disappeared a few years ago

19. Some people don't cough. The more you smoke, the more you get used to it and the more you know how much of a hit you can take in. Trust me though, if you want to, you can take a hell of a rip if you want that will have you coughing at least a little.