Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearKush, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I've been smoking about 2 years on or off but still end up coughing after a hit.

2. I almost never cough and I'm rather new to smoking in general. Have you ever tried a bong? Its smoother. Or maybe if your using a pipe just tap the carb a bit to dilute the air going into your lungs. It should make it less harsh on you.

3. Its already a bong. I just seem to cough sometimes for no reason

4. Happens to the best of us man. Sometimes I don't cough, sometimes I do. Just the way it is, I mean you're inhaling smoke, coughing shouldn't be a big surprise.

5. M3 is right, it is smoke,so don't let it get you down.

6. Ever try a vape? They are ridiculously smooth.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

7. I haven't ever had a chance to try one. Kinda sucks it looks so smooth

8. Im the same way. Been smoking pretty regularly for about two years, yet for some reason I've always been a cougher. I guess that some people just react to the smoke worse than others :/

9. Try taking smaller hits