Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coughing up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Purple Power, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I have been smoking weed for about 2 years, i dont smoke fags just weed mixed with tobacco, i have been smoking everyday (even if it is one joint) for about 9 months. Recently the past few months in the morning im starting to cough up some horrible stuff, and throughout the day i produce alot of flem =/ does this happen for anyone else?

2. called smoker's cough. the tobacco you mix with your green is whats speeding up that smoker's cough too. only way to get rid of it is to well. quit smoking and let your body cough up as much as that crap as it can over a few months. must be from the uk if you mix your herb with tobacco...not often can I say I'm proud to be an American. lol. No offense but eff that mixing weed with shit.

3. [quote name='"Super Effective"']called smoker's cough. the tobacco you mix with your green is whats speeding up that smoker's cough too. only way to get rid of it is to well. quit smoking and let your body cough up as much as that crap as it can over a few months. must be from the uk if you mix your herb with tobacco...not often can I say I'm proud to be an American. lol. No offense but eff that mixing weed with shit.[/quote]

Right, I've been smoking weed and only weed for about 3 years and I've never had a phlegm problem

Except the first time I smoked a blunt

4. Yeah I get that to, I have flem when I burn my throat with bong hits though or through a joint, you should quit mixing w/tabbaco in my opinion

5. What else could i mix with? Seriously cant afford to be doing blunts

6. get a pipe and try not mixing it. or if your feeling sprite a bong. or just some papers and roll a joint. you dont need tobacco to make it burn properly just needs to be grinded well and not rolled so tight.

7. [quote name='"Purple Power"']What else could i mix with? Seriously cant afford to be doing blunts[/quote]

Nothing just smoke a joint with only weed. Or buy a peice

8. Suppose i could do that, i usually smoke with my friends so joints are easier to pass around, i would be seen as selfish for doing pipes+bongs :D but i am currently looking to purchase a pipe

9. [quote name='"Purple Power"']Suppose i could do that, i usually smoke with my friends so joints are easier to pass around, i would be seen as selfish for doing pipes+bongs :D but i am currently looking to purchase a pipe[/quote]

Pipes and bong get you higher and you used less weed.

10. [quote name='"Purple Power"']Suppose i could do that, i usually smoke with my friends so joints are easier to pass around, i would be seen as selfish for doing pipes+bongs :D but i am currently looking to purchase a pipe[/quote]

as long that piece you buy can be passed around, I doubt people would see you as selfish.

11. [quote name='"Purple Power"']Suppose i could do that, i usually smoke with my friends so joints are easier to pass around, i would be seen as selfish for doing pipes+bongs :D but i am currently looking to purchase a pipe[/quote]

How are you selfish for "doing pipes+bongs"

12. Nothing man just buy a bowl!!
    U can fit the same amount of weed inna bowl that you'd put inna spliff!
    I thought the same thing about not being able to afford it and my grass wouldnt last as long!!
    But since I bought my bowl my weed is lasting longer
    (I only smoke by myself doe)
    And I never get the craving feeling I used to get for a spliff like I used too!!
    It really is better just give it a go!!!

13. buy 78mm joint paper. you can roll like .25 in one of those lolol

14. [quote name='"ResinHits"']

buy 78mm joint paper. you can roll like .25 in one of those lolol[/quote]

Lol .25, better off smoking it all at once in a pipe or bong. You must like super tiny tokes and the taste of paper.

Joints suck ass for a main method of smoking. And overtime they waste so much weed, and weed is basically money.

15. Bowls man!

but, if you really like joints, do what I do.

I roll the beginning and the end of the joint with tobacco.

I let the end joint burn (with the tobacco) until it hits the weed, then I smoke it, until it hits tobacco again, then It's done. So you can still get a nice sized joint while using a smaller amount of cannabis.

16. Think I'm gona buy a pipe, I usually mix with tobacco and pass it around, pointless rolling weak joints. And I agree, they waste a lot of weed and they are the most inefficient way of baking :p

17. Its not good to smoke cigs and bud cuz the cigs trap all the tar in youre lungs.are you in europe?jus askin since u call cigs fags

18. I'm from the uk, we usually just call them straights.. Ordering my pipe tomorrow, going to cut out the tobacco and see how it goes :) thanks for all your help guys!