Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coughing up blood?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by stupidstuff, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am an avid smoker of herb and have been for 26 years. I have recently been coughing up a little blood in the mornings. It is only some pink mixed in with mucus. I dont have a wet cough and am in decent shape. I have been coughing up little black bits for years and thought nothing of it but now I am getting more concerned. I have no pain when I take a deap breath and it only happens in the morning.

So anyone think this is a serious issue that i should see a doctor about or just stop smoking for a bit and see if it goes away? I dont like doctors and have not been to one for an illness in over 10 years so.......

O, also i have no insurance and just got laid off my job so....

2. go see a dr. blood in your sputum is usually a bad thing

3. Jesus dude go see a doctor or free clinic man.. Coughing blood is serious shit..

4. Maybe you will get lucky nad be sippin that lean . . . .

Hope you recover your health soon OP

5. Go see a doctor ASAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.