Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coughing up black phlegm

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goblueth, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,

I smoked the sweet herb basically all day every day for the last two years. I cut back a lot starting in september (once a week) but I kept on coughing up black and grey specks of phlegm. This past week I've been getting bigger chunks of black phlegm like this. I went to a doctor a few weeks ago, got chest xrays and everything came out okay but I am a bit worried. I've heard people saying its nothing it's just the lung cleaning itself out orr people saying it's blood. When it happened the first time I just figured it was cause I smoked out of a pipe last Thursday and I figured that was particularly dirty but I dunno. I'm gonna see a doctor asap but I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. Particularly those who might have chronic bronchitis.

Attached Files:

2. that looks lovely...but i'd recommend going back to doctor/another one.

real doctor > internet opinions.

3. You didnt have to post a nast pic. But yeah that happens to me after i smoke aswell. I assume its just ash or nasty shit left behind in your throat when you take a hit.

4. Don't post pictures of your phlegm on here.

5. Stop smoking immediately and see a doctor. Are you smoking blunts? Those will do that to you eventually especially if you have a history of pulmonary ailments.

Get a vape, even a little one like the MFLB. Or switch to edibles.

6. What OSG^ said, I was going to ask about blunt smoking or other tobacco smoking.

Now get a vape, dont smoke, research on fuckcombustion.com

7. Go to the doctor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.