Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LetMeRollMyWeed, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I smoke daily, and have a high tolerance, and lately ive been taking bigger and bigger rips of my pipe just because, (maybe subconciously trying to show off i just realized) and i was just wondering if anyone ever gets to the point where they just dont cough from inhaling smoke, no matter how big of a hit or how crip of weed. Does that happen?

2. Practice makes perfect.

3. your signature trips me out by the way.

4. I use to take gravity bong hits from a bucket and I'd clear about 90% of every hit and not cough... To me it depends.. I wouldn't cough from a gravity bong but say a blunt or joint, I would cough like crazy.

It's mainly what your use to using.

5. yes after you practice you can take masSSive rips and not cough my friend and i had this massive bowl and we had really dry weed and i guess he thought i cant take big hits because if its shitty weed like the weed we had on that day then i never take big rips because i dont like the harshness anyway he filled it up then squashed it down then filled it up squashed it down and so on untill he just couldnt cram anymore in was easily a gram maybe more in the bowl i said to myself im gonna show him what i can do so i lit the bowl sucking slowly until the whole thing was lit then i started pulling a bit harder and harder then i pulled as hard as i could and snapped the bowl and cleared the whole thing fuck i wish i never did it with a high tolerance cause i wouldve been high as fuck but after that i almost puked and my friend was just like wtf

6. It's hard to say. Been a daily smoker for many moons now and I still cough when rippin my bing or bubbler. But when it comes to things like pieces joints blunts I usually am pretty solid

7. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']yes after you practice you can take masSSive rips and not cough my friend and i had this massive bowl and we had really dry weed and i guess he thought i cant take big hits because if its shitty weed like the weed we had on that day then i never take big rips because i dont like the harshness anyway he filled it up then squashed it down then filled it up squashed it down and so on untill he just couldnt cram anymore in was easily a gram maybe more in the bowl i said to myself im gonna show him what i can do so i lit the bowl sucking slowly until the whole thing was lit then i started pulling a bit harder and harder then i pulled as hard as i could and snapped the bowl and cleared the whole thing fuck i wish i never did it with a high tolerance cause i wouldve been high as fuck but after that i almost puked and my friend was just like wtf[/quote]

Lmao, sounds like he packed a bowl to share with you and he was probably expecting you to corner it but you just took it all in 1 snap, making him go wtf

8. Yeah this summer I started smoking regularly everyday and I got to the point where I could clear my GB and not even be close to coughing(when we first made it and tried it, I coughed for a good minute and then laid on my friends floor for about 10 minutes), this is when i decided to start my T break......again lol

9. I can hit gravity bongs almost full and barely cough, but ive never tried to completely fill up my lungs with any piece. Maybe Ill try tomorrow with my pipe.

10. i broke my T break after 5 days and used all my kief (ik bad decesion but i was still ok with my decesion) i had a bowl with some keif (screen in the bottom of my pipe) and surprisely that made me cough, also coulda been those 5 non-thc days

11. probably that t-break haha, if I get a break of 2 days I notice big differences in the sizes of hits I can take without feeling uncomfortable. I havent smoked in 2 days because ive been out of bud, and I gauruntee tomorrow when I pick up a quarter and blaze it, Im gonna cough a few times