Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coughing minutes after taking a bong hit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mightyliang, Nov 24, 2015.

1. so i know it's normal to cough after a bong hit but my coughing doesn't come until 3-5 minutes AFTER i take a bong hit. during the first 5 minutes after i exhale i would feel normal without any coughs but after awhile my chest area feels itchy and makes me cough inevitably. i would then cough for about 3 minutes and then it would stop. is it weird that my cough is delayed?

2. Try drinking liquids after you smoke

3. maybe you have holes in your lungs? or maybe really thick layers of hairs lining your lungs and they cling on to the smoke longer and release it slower? Maybe you get a delayed stoned high after realizing you are high [​IMG]