Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coughing days after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhawkman, Jan 22, 2010.

1. So I decided to take a t break from january 1 to whenever. My T break lasted until january 17. I picked up from my dealer and he said it was some purple kush. I rolled up a joint and I smoked it, I took a couple of hits and I started coughing alot, I assumed it was normal because I usually cough. But by the time I got to half the joint, I couldn't smoke it anymore because my throat hurt too bad. Later, when I tried to go to sleep I was coughing alot too. Next day I re rolled the half the joint and I smoked it, again I coughed like a motherfucker and I could only finish half the joint. I have been coughing regularly since then, 4 days ago.

All the times i've blazed I always smoke with joints or pipes. I've been smoking for about 7 months. What would've made me cough so much? the weed?

2. Yes man. I've been having the same problem coughing my lungs out shit blows but I've decided to take a break until... idk 4/20

3. i tihnk i might have a case of acute bronchitis