Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing alot?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rockstaradam, May 20, 2012.

1. So, I'm a new smoker and yeah, coughing is expected. How can I make it so I can hold the smoke better, i always end up coughing it out. Also, I made a bong before with a 1 hitter as the bowl and I'm not sure why, it made me cough like a bitch, litterally like 15 minutes, thanks

2. A bong with ice is probably your best bet for the coolest smoke. Just take smaller hits, and after you take your hit inhale it slowly, not breathing it all in in one huge inhalation.

3. just take smaller hits and corner the bowls, not sure about one hitters though and eventually your lungs will gain a tolerance and you can take larger hits

4. A space lot. jk jk sorry no shit, had to!

5. That's how I used to be. Coughing after every hit. Now I only cough with dry weed or a REALLY huge hit

6. One time I coughed so hard I threw up. It felt amazing because I was so baked. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, I'm pretty baked right now too.

7. Thanks for the tips. I love how all experienced stoners rip on the newer ones for cough, hahah whos the one with the tiny tiny tolerance, not you!! hahahaha

8. [quote name='"rockstaradam"']Thanks for the tips. I love how all experienced stoners rip on the newer ones for cough, hahah whos the one with the tiny tiny tolerance, not you!! hahahaha[/quote]

I cough. You cough. Who cares?

9. I've done my fair share of smoking and I still cough. It just depends on if I'm smoking normally or actually SMOKING, taking huge hits one after another. That'll make you cough for sure.

If you don't like the coughing just take a smaller hits, breathe in air afterwards, and take a drink now and then to cool your throat. Problem solved! : D

10. Genius, no wonder nobody has ever thought of it before!