Coughing a lot of plegm

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Acesmokesalot, Feb 6, 2018.

1. ive Been smoking weed and only weed the last 3 years and lately the last half a year I have been coughing up a lot of plegm. It starts from when I wake up it’s hard to breath kind of. And usually the first thing I do is run a hot steamy shower while brushing my teeth and scrub in the back of my tongue and upper mouth to lose. It but when I do it’s a lot of build up. Ando caugh it up atleast 10 times as it all loosens up then every time I smoke either it be weed wax dab pens but I caugh on small hits and I end up having all the sudden a bunch of plegm build up and I could caugh it out for a good few times. And it’s quite a bit. I do smoke a lot like all day long. Wondering if it’s normal to have such build of and after every hit.

2. Try getting a vaporizer! MUCH easier on the lungs.

3. You’ve been smoking for quite a while and have most likely decimated the cilia in your trachea. They are tiny whiplike hairs that move the mucus along.

After enough time, you can permanently lose your cilia. Switch to vaping. Your lungs will thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Maybe you're smoking it wrong??

5. That's the beauty of weed.