cough syrup?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxGanjaXXGOD, Aug 26, 2009.

1. i have some of this cough syrup i got from safeway and it isnt robotussin.just normal stuff.but it had acetaminophen 500mg,i think dxm (dextromethorphan)15mg and doxyyltmain succinate 6.25 mg.

is it worth even drinking?enough to trip off of?

2. Absolutely not. The Acetominophin in that would cause your liver to shut down before you could get a dose of DXM high enough to trip. Go get the DXM only containing syrup which is usually the syrup that is ONLY for cough. Just look on the back of the bottle under Active Ingredients, and if it only has DXM, then you're good! :wave:

3. You want dex/dxm only products.

The acet and whatever that other shit is, or guaf, are not good and will make you ill. (especially the acet DO NOT TAKE IT)

4. u mean apap?yea im gonna go pick up some robotussin dm.is it behind the counter at safeway?

5. Stay the hell away from anything that includes chemicals other then dextromethorphan. Large does of acetaminophen (tylenol) will shut your liver down and potentially kill you. Many other common additives can also produce very bad results (the least of which is puking nonstop all night.) If your absolutely your dead set on doing DXM recreationally, buy a syrup that only has dextromethorphan Hbr and nothing else.

However, In the interest of your safety I highly recommend not doing this at all. (Especially if your on MAIO or SSRI anti-depression drugs or allergy drugs like Claritin. The combination can cause serotonin syndrome which is very very bad.) I want you to be a little scared and take this seriously, it is not at all like weed and this shit can send you to the hospital if done wrong.

If your still interested, I really would like to encourage you to do some research first. ALWAYS know your substance when doing something new.

Here are some links to good unbiased info:
    Erowid DXM (Dextromethorphan, DM) Vault
    If you read nothing else, look at this: Erowid DXM Vault : DXM FAQ, by William White

I don't mean to sound like a ass, but the brain your fucking with is your own and this is not a harmless substance when taking in doses large enough to promote hallucinations.

That said, some people love it and some people hate it.

And as with any psychedelic substance, always have a sober person with you to make sure you don't get into trouble.

6. Robotussin DM is NOT good. It has chemicals in it other then DXM.

7. robotussin adult long acting or robo cough gels is what you need

8. your acting like i cant read.i just dont care...is it behind the counter at safeway?

9. Nope. More then 4g of Acitaminophen = bad.

And, 30mg of Doxylman Succinate will make you fall asleep more then Ambien.

10. your gonna puke of that shit ... get dxm only product... robo dry cough max strength